Find All about our Industrial Cranes
Since our inception in the year 1991, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting Industrial Cranes to the esteemed customers. These cranes are manufactured by making use of optimum grade raw material that is obtained from the most appreciated vendors of the market. Our team of adroit engineers have the acumen to test these products as per international standards such as IS 807, 3177, 3938 & 4137. Patrons can avail these Industrial Cranes from us in various customized version at market leading prices.
Crane Features and Specifications
Besides, load spectrum (loads to be lifted in day-to-day operations & long term objects are also considered) greater standardization & jig manufacturing techniques in components insure shorter delivery period, interchangeability, in case of maintenance and availability of spares.
The girders of the crane are of box type construction for more tensional rigidity, low head room and aesthetically pleasing appearance, if span is more than 12mtr, for lesser span rolled Section Beams are used. The box girder is designed to give maximum strength to weight ratio with no excess self weight. This effects life of crane components like wheels, bearings & gears in particulars. Maximum deflections of the bridge girder will be limited to 1/600 of the span if the span is less than 12mtrs. & 1/750 if the span is more than 12mtrs with loaded trolley located in central position.
L.T Drive is central in case of span of less than 12mtrs and twin in case of larger spans.
The rope drum is Steel Fabricated/Seamless pipe with full length shaft with specially designed flexible coupling between Hoist gear box & rope drum. Hoisting rope is of âUsha Martinâ make flexible type of best plough steel 6x36 construction 160/165 sq.mm. Tensile strength & IS-2200, steel core for furance duty cranes.
The brakes are FAIL-SAFE type(apply automatically in case of power interruption)
Gear boxes have C.I/M.S fabricated casing stress relieved. The insides of the gear boxes are painted with oil resistant paint. The teeth of the gear & pinion shafts are cut on imported Hobbing machine with standard hob full dep. 20 degree pressure angle with profile correction to avoid undercut.
The couplings are Gear type to compensate for slight misalignment with out imparting additional stress on stationery members, bearings & pedestals thus maintenance work is considerably reduced.
- Adequate lubrication points are provided which are easily accessible for routine maintenance purpose.
- For collection of current from DSL the under noted arrangements are provided in the crane.
- Gravity type sliding shoes for long travel
- Festoon type trailing butyle flexible cable arrangement for cross traverse
- The hook approaches of the crane are designed to give closest possible access of the crane hook to cover maximum area in the shed.
- All the motors are crane duty, Slippring/Sq. Cage type of Hoisting, LT &CT 25/40%CDF with F class insulation as per IS 325-1070.
The electrical/control equipments consists of:
- Cam/Master control/Pendant stations
- Main line contactor for interlocking
- Contactor/Fuses/Overload relays and TDR's
- 440/110 volts transformer for control circuit
- Emergency Stop, Push button.
The cranes are manufactured as per requirement of ISI specification No. 3177/1999, 807/1976, IS4137/1985 for crane. All the wheels are hardened to give long working life and wheel assemblies are Jig Drilled for interchangeability
- The Gear boxes casing are C.I/steel fabricated and rope drum is made out of Seamless pipe.
- The required gears and pinions are made out of Alloy steel & Induction hardened
- All the shafts running on bearing are made out of E N Series steel, Heat treated and grinded to close tolerances.
- All the lubricating points are made easily accessible
- All the couplings are Gear type with hardened teeth to give long life maintenance free performance
- All the Gear boxes are multistage helical type with arrangements for splash lubrication.
- L type wheel bearing assemblies are used for easy maintenance
The motors are connected to the Gear boxes with gear type coupling to compensate for slight misalignment with out imparting additional stress on stationery members, bearings & pedestals, thus maintenance work is considerably reduced.
|I(M-3)||1000||Light Assembly and maintenance works|
|II(M-5)||2000||Medium General use in factories|
|III(M-7)||3000||Heavy Foundry works and interment-magnet work|
|IV(M-8)||4000||Extra heavy. Continuous grabbing/magnet duty in steel furnace|
Opposite I.T.I. College, Gill Road, Ludhiana, Punjab, 141003, India