- 100000 Onwards INR
- For Industrial & Construction Use
- Easy To Operator
- Overhead Cranes
- 120-440 Volt (v)
- 1 Year
Overhead Cranes also known as bridge cranes are commonly used for lifting and moving extremely heavy and bulky materials from one position to another in a precise manner. These cranes can be designed and modified according to client's requirement. This types of crane is composed of hook, hoist, trolley, runaway, end trucks,bumpers etc. We offer high-efficient overhead cranes for wide industrial uses.
Applications of Overhead Cranes :-
- Used for either manufacturing or maintenance applications.
- Commonly used in refinement of steel and other metals such as copper and aluminium.
- Automobile industry uses them to handle raw materials.
- Also used in paper mills for regular maintenance.
These cranes reduce labor expanses because one over head crane can replace multiple forklifts and cover a large work area. These equipment are designed under ISO 9001:2008 standards, as a result our cranes are high on quality and promise high performance for consistent period of time.
As one of the leading global manufacturers and suppliers of cranes, Pioneer Cranes & Elevators (P) Ltd. offers you an enormous variety of cranes, ranging from small to huge in size. Overhead cranes are often used to handle huge heavy duty loads through the overhead space. This type of crane comprises of parallel runways, hoist and trolley. These equidistant runways are situated alongside a traveling bridge that span the gap in between, on the other hand hoist lifting part of crane enables it to travel along the bridge.
Types Of Overhead Cranes We Offer :-
- Industrial Overhead Cranes
- Overhead Girder Cranes
- Heavy Duty Overhead Cranes
- Electric Overhead Traveling Cranes
From refinement industries, automobiles to paper mills, these cranes are applicable for multiple industrial works. In this era of globalization where multiple industries are booming, our quality tested overhead cranes are applicative in both indoors and outdoors. Our esteemed customers can access these electricity efficient material handling systems on best market prices as per their requirements.
- 1 Per Day
- 2 Months
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Opposite I.T.I. College, Gill Road, Ludhiana, Punjab, 141003, India