We offer Semi Gantry Cranes, which are gantry cranes or single girder A-type double girders. These cranes are the special varieties, which look similar to the grouping of an elevated bridge crane and a motored gantry crane. Supported by an overhead platform and elevated surface, these are usually incorporated with single unilateral leg. On the opposite end of the bridges, the cranes are backed up with the legs of the semi gantries with their end-trucks placed on the floor. In the specific designing of these products, power is typically supplied using power-bar as well as collector assemblies. Semi Gantry Cranes can be managed by an elective crane radio remote control system or a wired pendant control.
Operational Fluency :
These perform three-dimensional task by tossing the hook up and down. For executing the tasks of overturning and moving so that the goods can be lifted, the cranes travel back and forth and trolleys move left and right.
Benefits of Semi Gantry Cranes
- Make reduction in the extra costs of runway.
- Can be fitted under big elevated bridge cranes without making disruption in the way.
- Suitable for the use along the wall of extended distinct pan buildings.
- Can be shifted to the machinery and material of work areas, with well accession.
- Motorized Bridge Travel
- Standard Semi Gantry Capacities
- V-Groove drive or Polurethane (trackless) for single leg side
- Motorized Trolley Motion
- Radio Remote control
- Standard Travel Speed
- Work under big existing overhead cranes.
- Increase the space utility in constricting and confined areas.
- Can be used along the wall of large clear-span buildings
- Capable to remove improper material of machinery, located in the below part of cranes.
- Can be operated on slanted floors (bridge is flat/ Runway or Gantry leg is longer so as to allow the running fluency on sloped floor.
Opposite I.T.I. College, Gill Road, Ludhiana, Punjab, 141003, India